The subject property consists of two parcels of land comprising a total of 222.4 acres located at 1 Right Way Path in Laconia, New Hampshire. The subject property is currently owned by the State of New Hampshire and is zoned for single family residential RS use. A total of 31 buildings were assessed at the property, six accessory structures, and associated asphalt and concrete-paved parking lots, driveways, and walkways which are currently located at the subject property. The majority of the subject property buildings are vacant though certain structures are occupied for commercial, municipal, and institutional usage. Unimproved portions of the subject property are covered by gravel roadways, landscaped grass, and forested land. Public Service of New Hampshire PSNH electrical service and connections to the Winnipesauke River Basin Program WRBP wastewater system and the City of Laconia public drinking water system are available at the subject property and currently service the occupied buildings. Heat for the majority of the subject property buildings was previously supplied by a central steam plant. This plant was reportedly originally fueled with coal. Fuel for this system was subsequently converted to No. 6 fuel oil which was stored in two 12,000-gallon aboveground storage tanks ASTs. These ASTs are located in a bunker within the footprint of the Boiler House. Recently, the boiler system was reportedly converted to use both No. 2 fuel oil and No. 6 fuel oil, both of which were stored in the aforementioned two 12,000-gallon ASTs. These ASTs were reportedly emptied and the central steam plant was decommissioned in the spring of 2010. Currently, the vacant buildings at the subject property are unheated. Occupied structures at the subject property are serviced by either No. 2 fuel oil or propane boilers and/or space heaters. According to available information New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services Master IDs 0113989, 921223A, 0115347, and other historical sources, three ASTs and one underground storage tank UST are in active use at the subject property. Two additional ASTs are located at the subject property but are no longer in use. Though all available information was reviewed, records maintained at the NHDES, other available sources, and observations made during the subject property reconnaissance indicate that certain tank records are inconsistent and/or incomplete. Therefore, aside from the known tanks identified during this investigation, the details of any additional current and/or former bulk petroleum storage systems cannot be determined without additional investigation. Former Use: According to historical information, the subject property was initially developed for agricultural purposes. In 1903, the New Hampshire School for the Feeble-Minded began operations at the subject property. The subject property was acquired by the State of New Hampshire in 1915 and the property continued in use as an institution for the mentally challenged until January 31, 1991. Control of the subject property was transferred to the New Hampshire Department of Corrections NHDOC in 1991, which converted the facility to a minimum and medium security programming institution. The subject property was reportedly used for these purposes until June 30, 2009. Overlapping uses since 1991 have included State Police training, technical training and education, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, sexual offenders rehabilitation, and commercial applications. The Supplemental Assessment initiated on 2/8/12 was a hazardous building materials inventory for the Blood Building at the site.