Former Use: The Bryant Grinder facility, located at 257 Clinton Street in Springfield, Vermont, consists of a 16.2-acre parcel with a 140,500 square foot former manufacturing facility, warehouses, storage sheds, utilities and exterior parking. The building and ancillary unconditioned spaces are currently vacant, with the exception of the northern 14,500, which is leased by Imerys Talc, which uses the space for cold storage of equipment. SRDC currently leases the southern parking lot to Hillside Auto, a local auto retailer, which uses the parking lot for storage of vehicles and trailers. The western parking area has been used for storage of metal salvage by local recyclers and for illegal scrapping of automobiles and various other metal goods. The Property was formerly the home of Bryant Chucking Grinder, manufacturers of metal machining equipment from 1909 through 2002. During this period, Bryant Grinder used and generated hazardous materials and wastes including cooling fluids and process lubricants (that may have contained PCBs), chlorinated and petroleum-based solvents, paints, and petroleum fuel. Under ownership of Cast in Stone, the Property was used for the production of cast concrete products such as ornamental fountains, non-structural building facades, and statuary. Remnants of the Cast in Stone operation, including waste mortar, casting forms, statuary, and containers of hazardous material are apparent today across the Property. Under Mazer's ownership, the property was eventually left vacant and the western parking lot was utilized as a storage area for illegal scrapping of automobiles and various other metal goods. SRDC purchased the property in 2010, with the intention of redeveloping the Property. In the summer of 2015, SRDC began limited renovations of the northernmost 14,500 square feet of the building and has leased this portion of the building to Imerys Talc.