Community Multiscale Air Quality Model (CMAQ)
- To stop the animation at a particular hour click on Stop. When the animation is stopped the dynamic streamlines represent the wind direction and wind speed for that hour.
- To choose a different pollutant or a different time period, click on Select Data. Currently there is CMAQ predicted ozone and PM2.5 concentrations for the entire year of 2012 and dust concentrations for July 10-August 5, 2006.
- Use the zoom and drag features to see the pollutant concentrations over a specific location.
- To access the CMAQ data used in this animation visit EPA's Remote Sensing Information gateway (RSIG).
- Access metadata for the 2012 CMAQv5.0.2 data used in this animation.
- Return to CMAQ Home Page.